Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year from LMC and Executive Director David Unmacht

A message from the executive director of the League of Minnesota Cities:

The new year is here, and brings with it much anticipation, high expectations and renewed energy.

To all our members and friends, I can’t wait to see what ideas, projects, and activities are in store for you in the year ahead.  2016 will be no different than any year as I am confident each of you will resolve to continue your great work on behalf of your citizens, city and community.

As you reflect on your past accomplishments and unfinished business, please remember that the League is here to help you grow and thrive. We are committed to excellence in our service and partnership so please don’t hesitate to connect with our staff or myself.

No question is too simple and no problem is too complex. It’s our business to support you, but it’s also our professional passion.

As I reflect on my first five months with the League I am thankful for the opportunity to serve Minnesota’s great cities. I am excited about the year ahead and the many opportunities we will accomplish together.

Best wishes to you in 2016,

Dave